[texbirds] N Jacana - no 10-2-15

  • From: "Iris Bratz" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ibratz" for DMARC)
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015 21:49:16 -0500

I went to Estero Llano Grande State Park in search of the Northern Jacana that
has been seen the past couple of weeks but was not able to find it. I birded
from 5:45 pm to 7:00 pm and checked Grebe Marsh, Dowitcher and Ibis Ponds.
Several others were searching also. I did see an American Bittern, Wilson's
Snipe, and Sora among others

Sonny Bratz, Victoria
Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at