[texbirds] Re: Mysterious Gull in Austin

  • From: "Rita Clements" <rclements001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ecarpe@xxxxxxxxx>, <johnribble@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 12:00:35 -0500

Thanks for the details Eric.

I had seen it on the RBA memo but had not seen any further discussion of it
so I inquired via Texbirds but didn't get any feedback.  I understand the
non-birder would have never seen Texbirds, we are lucky they got a picture
to an expert.   I should have known something was happening (experts were
looking) but since I wasn't getting any replies or seeing information on a
possible "really rare bird", I was puzzled.  Graham asked me for further
information but I never had anything to give him.

Rita Clements
Dale, Tx   (Bastrop County)
512-601-1355 (home)
512-940-4260 (cell)