[texbirds] More Texas (and Extralimital) Pictures from This Spring

  • From: Erik Breden <erik.breden@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2012 22:07:38 -0500

Please start sending your posts to texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

TexBirders,

I've uploaded a few more photos from the Black-tailed Godwit spot from Wednesday and Thursday.

www.otterside.com/spring2012

In addition, I have finally gotten all my photos from a 4 week "vacation" in May to Sabine Woods, New Jersey, Ohio, and Kansas:

1. Sabine Woods:  More photos of the Tropical Mockingbird...yawn!

2. New Jersey: Strictly a family thing...no birds.

3. Ohio: The famous Magee Marsh Boardwalk for migrant Warblers.

4. Kansas: The equally famous (for shorebirds) Cheyenne Bottoms WMA and Quivira NWR in central Kansas.

Enjoy the photos...I certainly enjoyed the great birds at all these spots. See them all at the link above.

Erik Breden
Harlingen, Texas

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds