[texbirds] Mocking bird

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Texbirds '" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2013 12:16:48 -0600

As President of the Texas Ornithological Society, sponsoring body of the
Texas Records Bird Committee (TRBC), I want to personally thank each member
for their dedicated work in a somewhat thankless job.  I know these
decisions are not easy to make, but they are made by volunteers, qualified
individuals with equal autonomy to cast their vote on each record presented.
Knowing the members of the TRBC and their dedication to Texas birding, I am
certain they arrive at those decisions after careful consideration of all
aspects of each record submitted.  Thank you all, gentlemen.

Jim Hailey
President
Texas Ornithological Society
110 Lavaca Lane