[texbirds] Migration in Port O'Connor

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:45:59 -0500

   Since nearly every post I sent gets returned, I am not wasting a lot of
typing ....Just to say it is only Aug. 5 and lots of migrants are headed
south to the gulf in the evenings as seen from the balcony...Lots of
Willets, Godwits, and already egrets and herons, L. B. Curlews etc.   Seems
earlier than usual especially on the herons and egrets, but they  r for
sure migrating..  Martins still returning to the houses in the yd. to
roost.  Had a nice soaking rain this AM.

--
Brush Freeman
POC