[texbirds] Re: Medical Park - AFRICAN GOOSE

  • From: Mira M Pellerin <mirampellerin@xxxxxxx>
  • To: ssmith83@xxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 22:15:42 -0500 (EST)

My daughter raises geese, and she thinks it is either an African Goose, or a
Toulouse Goose, or a cross between the two.  She thinks that this bird more
closely resembles the African Goose (black bill, black knob, dark gray wings,
wattle are all typical of the African Goose, she says).

Mira M. Pellerin
Pearland, TX