[texbirds] McKittrick Canyon, 5 December

  • From: Mark Lockwood <Mark.Lockwood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2014 23:00:30 +0000

Paul Sunby,  Erik Hubner,  Mary Gustafson,  and I birded McKittrick today. No
dipper, but plenty of wren action.  We found the Pacific Wren in the same area
where it was first discovered along with two Winter Wrens.  I was able to get a
recording of the Pacific calling normally, so that should help nail it down or
shoot it down.  Fairly quiet otherwise.

Mark Lockwood
Alpine, TexasEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at