[texbirds] Re: Material for Birds Nests

  • From: "Paul and Georgean Kyle" <dwa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <rbsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 17:19:17 -0600

Georgean cuts my hair on our side deck, and the Carolina Wrens often come
for the trimmings in the spring even before she is done. So, we just leave
them there.  They never last long.

Paul

Paul and Georgean Kyle
Project Directors
Driftwood Wildlife Association
www.ChimneySwifts.org

Sanctuary Stewards
Travis Audubon's Chaetura Canyon Sanctuary
www.TravisAudubon.org