[texbirds] Re: Mason Co.

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <FCollins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 18:14:26 +0000

I think I only birded in Mason County one time in my life, back about 1970. I
have never managed to get my old records into E-bird. Something I hope to do
when I retire. I too visited private property in Mason County. Texas is even
more sparsely documented than birded. And most of Texas is hardly ever birded.

Fred Collins, Director
Kleb Woods Nature Center
20303 Draper Road,Tomball TX 77377
281-357-5324