[texbirds] Mannikin link and pasting problem

  • From: paul sellin <pjsellin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 07:03:34 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to those who have pointed out my email's link problem for the Mannikins.
Please see my 11-Jan-14 posting about the Buffalo Run Mannikins for the link
for all additions to that set, including the most recent post.

My problem is caused by pasting the link from Office 2013 Word into the email.
Texbirds' plain text is dropping the paragraph break between the link and the
next word in the Word doc, for example, the word Sorry.

Copying and pasting directly from Flickr into the email is the way to go, not
from Word, in my case.

The link ends with a forward slash and nothing after that. Lesson learned. Mea
culpa.

Now if only I could figure out how I have learned that ancient, long lost,
symbolic language when trying to post to texbirds using this android phone
while in the Valley or West Texas.

Paul Sellin
SW Houston

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android