[texbirds] Re: Magnolia Warbler in Hidalgo County

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: txbrush5@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 16:52:03 -0500

If I find this reported Am. Redstart , I will be its sticky pad thru June
or as long as it sticks around. in hopes of seeing signs of breeding...They
once bred not far from here in Lavaca Co.  No records for Bastrop Co. but
long suspected...
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621