[texbirds] MacGillivray's Warbler at Village Creek, Tarrant County

  • From: Greg Cook <quaker1308@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 07:41:55 -0700 (PDT)

This morning at about 0800 I first heard, and then spotted, a male
MacGillivray's Wabler along the entrance road to the Village Creek Drying Beds.
I had to leave to go to work, but the bird was still being heard at 0900 near
the area where the water crosses the entrance road. Ed Wetzled and Charley Amos
were still there when I left.

Looking at prior records, this would apprear to possibly be the 3rd county
record for this species.

Greg Cook
Arlington, TX