[texbirds] MacGillivary's Warbler

  • From: Charles Lorenz <lorenz.chuck@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 18:29:22 -0700 (PDT)

Today we were out on South Padre Island and made a stop at the convention
center not expecting much with current conditions
but a MacGillivary's Warbler was very actively feeding in the mesquite trees in
back of the building. Could be the same one that was seen on Sunday

and much easier to get a look at than the one that was at the Sheepshead lots.
I wasn't able to get a very good photo but better than not at all.

link to photo:
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/2a9ih7biGAwTf7QRcDUQxIg6dWdy0ThmbJrGkULrS-A?feat=directlink
 Chuck Lorenz
 Laguna Vista, Tx.