[texbirds] Lubbock Area Christmas Bird Counts - First Announcement

  • From: Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, leasbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Anthony Hewetson <fattonybirds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:18:23 -0500

Greetings All:
The Lubbock County CBC will be held on Saturday, 19 December 2015. I would
like to have at least 24 counters, 8 of whom must be willing to be area
leaders.

The Muleshoe NWR CBC will be held on Sunday, 20 December 2015. I would
like to have at least 12 counters, 4 of whom must be willing to be area
leaders.

The White River Lake CBC will be held on Saturday, 2 January 2016. I would
like to have at least 15 counters, 5 of whom must be willing to be area
leaders.

If you are interested in participating in one (or more) of these counts,
please let me know as soon as is possible. We are looking forward to a
wet and wild winter, according to the meteorology folk, and any one of
these counts is capable of kicking out some real surprises.

Anthony 'Fat Tony' Hewetson; Lubbock