[texbirds] Lost Maples White-tipped Doves

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 23:11:44 -0500

Hi all,
Just a brief note that Richard Redmond, Scott Magee, and I had TWO White-tipped
Doves calling around the overflow parking lot bird blind at Lost Maples WMA
today (Monday).  I know one had been reported earlier this month but there are
at least two now.
We had about 6-7 Golden-checked Warblers calling in the rain along the trail up
to the ponds but only had brief look at one.  It rained in Bandera Co all day
till 2pm or so.
Had 8 Cackling Geese on lake at LH7 Ranch (private) early in the morning.
Eastern Kingbird along FM337 just west of Medina before river crossing.

Martin Hagne
Bandera, TX

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at