[texbirds] Lost Maples

  • From: Judy Bailey <jubailey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 07:32:06 -0600

We took a short hike to the pond at Lost Maples on Saturday.  At the pond we
saw 2 Canyon Wrens going up and down the rock wall.  On the way back to the car
we saw a Spotted Towhee and a new bird for us - Canyon Towhee.  Back at the
house, our Zone Tailed Hawk did a low fly by.  Friday was so cold and nasty -
then Saturday and Sunday were beautiful!   Here we go again.
Judy Bailey
Utopia, TX

solely for the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this email in error destroy it immediately.
**** ista Confidential ****