[texbirds] Looking for transportation at Round Rock TOS meeting and returning to Houston

  • From: "Ken Hartman" <kahartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 23:07:43 -0600

Texbirders - if you are not going to the TOS meeting in Round Rock, there's
no need to read farther!
I'm trying to decide whether or not to drive separately from W. Houston to
the Round Rock meeting. I can get a ride there Thursday night with John B.,
but he is leaving after the Friday field trip. So, two questions:

1)       Is anyone staying at one of the hotels nearby the Wingate that
could give me a lift there in the AM and back again in the evening? I
registered late and there are no rooms available at the Wingate, so will be
staying at a nearby hotel (prob. Country Inn or Best Western).

2)       Is anyone departing Sunday afternoon for the Houston area that
would be willing to give me a lift? I live on the west side of town, about 5
miles north of I-10 on Eldridge.

Please reply to me off-list at kahartman@xxxxxxxxxxx.

Thanks!

Ken Hartman