[texbirds] Re: Looking for excel data on birds, can you help?

  • From: Robert White <glqman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2014 10:54:16 -0800 (PST)

google "Audubon CBC"
-Bob White
 Spring, TX

________________________________
 From: David Reimer <dkrinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 7, 2014 12:39 PM
Subject: [texbirds] Looking for excel data on birds, can you help?

I have a project involving data mapping I need to do, and I would like do do
the project on my favorite topic, birds.

Does anyone have access to, or know where I can find data involving migration
habits or bird count numbers, etc?  I will be glad to share all of the models
that I create.

I will be in your debt and thank you in advance!

David Reimer
Dripping Springs