[texbirds] Re: Looking at Harris's hawk

  • From: "Rita Clements" <ritacbluebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ritacbluebird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Texbirds \(list server\)'" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2013 16:09:57 -0600

Sorry I wasn't more descriptive the first time and I typed in the street
name wrong.  I saw the Harris's Hawk in the Elroy, Tx location that had been
seen before.  From Elroy, Tx which is on Hwy 812, drive down Elroy Rd, turn
right on Fagerquist Ln it was on the right on a telephone wire about halfway
down before the road curves to the left.   That was about 2:00 today.

Rita Clements
Dale, Tx   (Bastrop County)
512-601-1355 (home)
512-940-4260 (cell)