[texbirds] Re: Look what I just discovered <.5 mi. from the house

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Fred Collins <fcndc@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 18:40:10 -0600

Not yet I saw from someone on FB...This is an advance copy which means they
are published.  I was not expecting this copy this early for sure...The
"official" release date is March 12 I think,   but now that it has been
published and I would imagine it will ship as soon as retailers and
distributors like TAMU Press, Amazon etc. get it.   One thing one might
remember is only 200 Hard Copies were printed due to budget constraints
which TOS helped us with...I know that a good number of those are already
"gone" or pre-ordered.
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621