[texbirds] Lewisville bird walk

  • From: "Cole, Lisa" <lisacole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 17:03:29 +0000

Sorry for the last minute notice, Texbirders...but I've learned that Keith
Lockhart would like to lead a bird walk at LLELA this Saturday, Jan. 12, at our
usual time of 7:30 a.m. No RSVP is required. The fee is $7/person, with
proceeds benefitting LLELA's education and restoration programs.

There is a LLELA bird walk on the second Saturday of most months. There are
usually no walks in July or August. You can learn more about LLELA at
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

Lisa Cole
Education Coordinator, Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
1801 N. Mill St., Suite A, Lewisville, TX 75057
972-219-3930
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. --Edward Abbey