[texbirds] Lewisville Bird Walk

  • From: "Cole, Lisa" <lisacole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 15:47:08 +0000

Hello, Texbirders! I'd like to invite you to our monthly bird walk at the
Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area (LLELA) at 7:30 a.m. on October 13.
RSVP is requested, but not required, by calling 972-219-3930 or emailing
lisacole@xxxxxxx<mailto:lisacole@xxxxxxx>. If you forget to RSVP, come on out
anyway. The fee is $7/person, with proceeds benefitting LLELA's education and
restoration programs.

There is a LLELA bird walk on the second Saturday of most months. There are
usually no walks in January, July, or August. You can learn more about LLELA at
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

Lisa Cole
Education Coordinator, Lewisville Lake Environmental Learning Area
1801 N. Mill St., Suite A, Lewisville, TX 75057
972-219-3930
www.ias.unt.edu/llela<http://www.ias.unt.edu/llela>

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most
amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. --Edward Abbey