[texbirds] Re: Least Flycatcher in Brooks County

  • From: Teresa Cigarroa Keck <tckeck@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 10:59:17 -0500

I had a Least Flycatcher in Webb over the weekend.
Teresa C. Keck, San Antonio

On Mon, Aug 3, 2015 at 10:50 AM, Redacted sender antshrike1@xxxxxxx for
DMARC <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Least Flycatchers show up in the RGV in the latter part of July. I've
already seen several this summer in the Valley. I've yet to see any other
empids but they will be here soon. Rather than checking the books, eBird
is a more timely source of information. Of course you can't go wrong with
the TOS Handbook.

Dan Jones, Weslaco