[texbirds] Re: Laughing Gull Austin Mueller Lake

  • From: Mary McCarley <marymccarley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mkloepper@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 21:26:15 -0500

I was there yesterday with the TAS Young Birder’s Club. We also saw the gull,
but identified it as a Franklin’s. I have a picture that shows broad eye-arcs
and large white primary tips.

Mary McCarley
Leander, TX

On Apr 29, 2015, at 8:47 PM, Mollie Kloepper <mkloepper@xxxxxxx> wrote:

At Mueller Lake Park, we saw a Laughing Gull on Monday and again tonight.

Mollie Kloepper
Austin