[texbirds] Re: Laredo birds of late, also request for Flycatcher ID (Traill's)

  • From: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sam Fason <scfason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 00:26:41 -0500

oooh yeah ...I just looked at a couple of the first and the clear throat
etc....The later photos do show some long prim.s   Dirty job but someone
has to throw the first penny against the wall. :-)...So how does this rule
Western?...t...Soft parts don't mean squat in wood-pewees in Tx..
Brush Freeman
503-551-5150 Cell
120 N. Red Bud Trail. Elgin, Tx. 78621
http://texasnaturenotes.blogspot.com/