[texbirds] Lapland Longspur, Brewster Co,

  • From: H Trudell <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jun 2014 11:59:47 -0500

Well, that was quite the surprise. If accepted, to my knowledge, this will be
BrewCo's fifth record for Lapland Longspur and first June record for sure
(possibly for any longspur?)
Remind me why we are moving... this is agonizing! Er, we are in the process of
moving to Midland. Future of the blog to be determined.

Details, photos: http://www.bigbendnature.com/2014/06/lapland-5th.html?

Happy trails,
-h

Heidi Trudell & Matt York
Marathon, Midland, places in between, generally TX

--
Civilization is the limitless multiplication of unnecessary necessities. - Mark
Twain