[texbirds] Lands Park, New Braunfels

  • From: Graham Floyd <spcgraham.floyd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 17:40:09 -0500

Greater Scaup in Landa Park, New Braunfels.  I would guess it has decided
not to migrate and instead hang with the feral birds.  Speaking of, I
counted 18 Egyptian Geese.  I have never seen them before and I suspect
they are here to stay.
Birders of my generation may one day be asking "Where did all these
Egyptian Geese come from?" so please by all means submit your sightings to
ebird.  I have no idea what makes a bird feral or exotic.

Graham Floyd,
San Antonio, TX