[texbirds] Lake Tawakoni CBC Dec. 27

  • From: "Richard" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "rdkrsh@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2014 14:47:39 -0500

The 31st annual Christmas Bird Count is set for Saturday Dec. 27.  Meeting at
7:00 AM at J's Chevron in Edgewood except those owling.   This is usually one
of North-Cenral Texas' best CBC's with almost any waterfowl possible and
usually good array of sparrows. We meet for tally at the Lumber Yard Cafe
around 5:30 PM.  Please contact me as we get closer to the count if you are
interested.

Richard Kinney
near Lake Tawakoni