[texbirds] Laguna Atascosa NWR Sightings

  • From: Laguna Atascosa <laguna.atascosa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TEXBIRDS <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2013 09:00:14 -0500

This week on the Refuge we have seen White Tailed Hawks on our Bayside
Drive and even saw a Roseate Spoonbill off the drive as well on the shore
of Laguna Madre.
Two days ago migrating ducks were spotted on Laguna Atascosa off of
Lakeside Drive. Species of ducks were not confirmed but some are here!

Cori E. Rendon, Intern
Laguna Atascosa NWR
Los Fresnos, TX 78566
(956) 748-3607