[texbirds] Lafitte's Cove - Hooded Oriole - yes

  • From: Brad <lirettb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2014 21:32:33 -0500

Texbirders,

I stopped by Lafitte's Cove after work and was able to find the Hooded Oriole
on Binnacle Way in the bottlebrush thanks to another couple (Larry & Janet - I
think) who had seen it around 5 PM.  I apologize to Chris who left 5 min before
it was re-found. I should have asked for his mobile number.....

Eight warbler species were found including:

LA Waterthrush
Black-throated Green
Hooded
Black & White
N. Paula
Yellow-throated
Orange-crowned
Yellow-rumped

Good Birding!
Brad Lirette
Pearland, TexasEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at