[texbirds] Kiskadee in San Leon, Galveston County!

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 10:56:33 -0400 (EDT)

Texbirders,

Standing at my kitchen sink, I noticed a flycatcher type bird fly by, grab
my bins and look at the birds on the wires and see the usual until the last
bird  and see a Greater Kiskadee!!

I have looked, periodically, for the ones Bill Baker saw in Bacliff, but
have never seen or heard them. This Kiskadee flew south on 2nd St.  I must
update my ebird Patch List now!

Stennie Meadours
San Leon