[texbirds] Re: Kinki Koi (local)

  • From: Robert Reeves <birder.reeves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brush Freeman <brushfreeman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2014 18:31:52 -0600

My wife and I had the pleasure of birding with him during the 1995 Palmetto
State Park CBC.  That's the first and last time we ever saw him, but he was
an unforgettable guy.  Skilled birder, homespun sense of humor, just a nice
guy.  I regret that I never saw him again.
I remember that he spoke highly of you, Brush.

Robert Reeves
Pflugerville