[texbirds] Kingbird ID - UTC Pilot Road

  • From: Ayala Ruben <rubonix@xxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2012 17:36:34 -0500

Hello all -

Last weekend, my brother spent some time on the UTC  and located this Kingbird
on Pilot Road in Sabine Pass, Texas near Sabine Woods Sanctuary.    I didn't
get any sort of frontal view of this bird or hear any vocalization, but I
notice that Pilot Road location shows no Kingbird in its sightings on Ebird as
I presume it's too far north.       Considering the angle of these pics and
minimal display of the breast in the pics, I wondered if there were any
opinions on this Kingbird.   Sighting is from last Saturday the 28th.

thx for any feedback

----ruben ayala

http://gallery.me.com/rubonix#101239