[texbirds] Katy Area, Harris Co. RFI

  • From: brycehardway21@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2015 17:34:00 -0500

Hello all!

I saw Stephan Gast's ebird list for the Katy Prairie Conservation Area for
Nelson Farm. Is there a cost or anything to get in? Or is it private land for
anything? It's my first true birding trip to Harris so I'm not too keen on
places to bird. I know the Pewee is at Bear Creek Park but other than that, no
experience. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks a ton!

Bryce Hardway
Lago Vista

Sent from my iPadEdit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at