[texbirds] Re: John O'Neill ?

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <Fred_Collins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 13:32:09 +0000

I got another call last night from Charmaine that there is another John Oneill
who is also a rather famous artist and it was he who died. Not the John O'Neill
we all know and love who is a bird artist, illustrator and explorer.

Long live and paint John.

Fred Collins
             (281) 357-5324
Director: Kleb Woods Nature Center