[texbirds] Info on birding areas in Corsicana TX requested

  • From: Dale Ohl <lsdolls@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: TexBirds Posting Email <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 16:53:21 -0600

I will be in Corsicana TX the next couple of days with some birding time.
There is a park with a lake on the north side of the event center where we
will be working, are there any other easily accessed birding areas close in
to Corsicana.  I won't have time to drive out of town more than a mile or
so.
Thanks for any input.
--
Dale Ohl