[texbirds] Info about San Antonio Audubon's phone

  • From: "Georgina Schwartz" <gbird@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "SATXbirds" <SATXbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2012 16:58:13 -0500

Hi, folks:

I want to know if there is anyone out these whose only contact with San Antonio Audubon is by the phone message. The real phone, not just the one I put out on these messages.

I am informed that most people contact us through the website.
Is that true?

The phone company is raising our fee again .

Let me know yea or nay

Georgina

Edit your Freelists account settings for TEXBIRDS at //www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking permission from the List Owner