[texbirds] Immature Coopers Hawk in South Austin backyard (closeup photos available)

  • From: "Paul Brick" <pbrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 10:32:36 -0600

We had a lengthy visit from what I think was an immature Cooper's Hawk that
sat on our fence eyeing all of the empty feeders where the birds used to be.
It was a good opportunity to get some up close photos. They can be viewed
here:

http://naturalaction.photoshelter.com/gallery/Backyard-Hawk/G0000MaG_WjMGJMg
/

Paul Brick