[texbirds] Hummingbirds and Eastern Bluebirds 9/4/13

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: salliesherman@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tracey.Prothro@xxxxxxxxxxx, Christina.butcher@xxxxxxxxxxx, MaryAlice.Trumble@xxxxxxxxxxx, Jina.Faith@xxxxxxxxxxx, janhanson2@xxxxxxx, gayyork@xxxxxxxxxxxx, galornsoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, samahurin@xxxxxxxxxxx, greenh2o@xxxxxxxxx, sdbuckel@xxxxxxx, cdmoore3@xxxxxxxxx, ackandler@xxxxxxxxxxx, bloodsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, upupa@xxxxxxxxxxx, b_comisky@xxxxxxxxx, ray.porter314@xxxxxxxxx, tzinneman@xxxxxxxxxxx, DReedster@xxxxxxx, wehamilton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hamilton.barb@xxxxxxxxx, brendawson@xxxxxxx, chickadeejt@xxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, jr_ridgway@xxxxxxxxx, aaodonel@xxxxxxxx, bmurphy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 23:12:10 -0400 (EDT)

A few minutes after I posted this afternoon about Hummingbird numbers here
I stepped outside and was greeted by quite a few more than I thought were
here.  There were 20 or more at a time buzzing the feeders which meant quite
a few more  up in trees and on the flowers in the yard.

While I was out of town over the weekend Jan took several pictures of the
12 Eastern Bluebirds hanging around here so I included a few of those.

Hummer and Bluebird pic's
http://smu.gs/17Q8EY3

I also added 3 more Mississippi Kite juvenile pictures from here at the
house also taken by Jan this weekend.. The sky was so blue and the sun hitting
 this bird was just gorgeous. The kite juvenile is still here as of today.

http://smu.gs/17Q8EY3

David and Jan  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers County