[texbirds] Hummingbird feeders in the Cypress Creek Christmas Bird Count circle

  • From: "Collins, Fred (Commissioner Pct. 3)" <FCollins@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "1 Texbirds (texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 19:35:29 +0000

On January 1st, the Cypress Creek Christmas Bird Count turns 40. In the past 39
years, a hummingbird species has only been reported on the count once…in 1980.
Surely there are hummingbirds somewhere in the 15-mile diameter circle, and
this year we would like to find them! In order to do this, we need to know
where there are hummingbird feeders within the count circle.
Please click the link below to see the count circle. If you are someone you
know has active hummingbird feeders within the circle, please let us know as
soon as possible.

Cypress Creek Christmas Bird Count circle:
http://www.freemaptools.com/radius-around-point.htm?clat).954335238341976&clng=-95.89416987304685&r.07008000461019&lcÿFFFF&lw=1&fc
Thanks,

Kendra Kocab, co-compiler Cypress Creek CBC
Naturalist: Kleb Woods Nature Center
Commissioner Steve Radack
Harris County Precinct 3
www.pct3.com/parks/kleb-park/<http://www.pct3.com/parks/kleb-park/>