[texbirds] Hummingbird Migration

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 09:56:03 -0400 (EDT)

This has been a strange Hummingbird migration so far this year. The highest
 numbers we have had here at our house were 9/4/13 and we had about 40-50.
The  last few days we have had maybe 20 and that maybe high. We have had
more  Baltimore Orioles though than we have ever had. Just had a male and
female on  the hummer feeders a few minutes ago. Makes me wonder how Rock Port
is
doing  this week.

David  Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area