[texbirds] Hummer House Christoval

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Cathy/Hummer Brown <cathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 10:17:40 -0500

Hummer House Christoval
Our weekend at the Hummer House was wonderful.  We ended up with 50 species.
It was great fun to see the
the young of many of the birds we see in migration

If you stay in the Cottages, you get to roam 600 acres with River, Creek and
flowing Spring.  For me, there is also
The use of the golf cart if you stay there, so I was able to roam.  We were out
630-130 pm and then 715-9 pm.
The temps are comfortable then.

I tried to get a composite list from BirdLog wo success.  It won't let me
change the dates

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org
501(c)(3) Cibolo/Schertz