[texbirds] Hotel info El Paso Meeting--Jan 15-19

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS-List" <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 08:53:49 -0600

Ok , here it is!  I have had numerous request for the information about
hotel reservations for the upcoming TOS Winter meeting in El Paso.  Our
headquarters hotel will be the Hyatt Place Airport in El Paso.  The hotel is
right off I-10 at exit 24A and has shuttle service to the airport.  To book
your reservation for this meeting call 888-492-8874 and use the code G-TXOS.
The rate is $89 per day plus tax.  The cutoff rate for this rate is January
5, 2015.  After that date this rate will not be available, so make sure you
get this done before then.

Jim Hailey, President

Texas Ornithological Society

110 Lavaca Lane