[texbirds] Horned Grebe in Carancahua Bay

  • From: HARRY FORBES <hforbes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2012 15:33:32 -0800 (PST)

This morning before the rains came, I got my first decent and reasonably close
look at a Horned Grebe....which puts one of my demons to rest.
For those unfamiliar with the location, Carancahua Bay lies between Palacios
and
Port Lavaca.

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

Harry Forbes (San Antontio and Port Alto)