[texbirds] Home Birds 11/21/12

  • From: DHanson139@xxxxxxx
  • To: texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 10:47:47 -0500 (EST)

We just had a mixed flock of birds feeding up in the trees here at our
house. There were yellow-rump Warblers, at least one Orange-crowned Warbler, 3
Carolina Chickadees, one Tufted Titmouse, FOS American Goldfinches and our
first  ever that we have seen Golden-crowned Kinglet. There were also
Red-winged  Blackbirds, Eurasian Collard-Doves, Mourning Doves, one Inca Dove,
one
Downy  Woodpecker, one Chipping Sparrow and the always present House
Sparrows.

David Hanson
Baytown/Mont Belvieu Area
Chambers Co.