[texbirds] Re: Hit The Coast!

  • From: Stenmead@xxxxxxx
  • To: ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 10:58:25 -0400 (EDT)

In San Leon, west of Smith Point, I'm seeing Dicksissels, Blue Grosbeak ,
both buntings, and Orchard Orioles in my yard.

Stennie Meadours
San Leon

In a message dated 4/19/2013 9:05:41 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ronweeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
At Smith  point and it is hard to bird but the fallout is impressive.
Warblers,  flycatchers, cuckoos, buntings... Even pine Siskin and red-breasted
nuthatch.  Think many arrived very late last night.

Ron Weeks
Lake  Jackson

Sent from my iPhoneEdit your Freelists account settings for  TEXBIRDS at
//www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

Reposting of  traffic from TEXBIRDS is prohibited without seeking
permission
from the  List Owner