[texbirds] Hill Country Weekender, April 11-13

  • From: "Jim Hailey" <irasciblej@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "TOS-List" <tos-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 14:30:51 -0600

There are several openings for this Weekender in the Hill Country.  Dr.
Byron Stone will provide a classroom instruction to the participants that
will focus on area specialties (i.e. Golden-cheeked Warbler and Black-capped
Vireo, etc.) on Friday evening and again of Saturday evening.  These
sessions will be followed up by in field experience the following day.  In
addition to Byron, there will be other local leaders to assist in the field
with identification.  The cost to TOS members is $75.00 and I have arranged
special rates at Holiday Inn Express in Uvalde.  If you want to join this
group please send a check made out to Jim Hailey to the below address.  Note
Hill Country Weekender on the remarks line.  Then call the Holiday Inn
Express in Uvalde, mention you are with the TOS group, and make your
reservation.  Please send me an email to confirm your interest as there are
limited opening remaining.

Jim Hailey, President
Texas Ornithological Society
110 Lavaca Lane