[texbirds] Hepatic Tanager at Lost Maples 9-14-14

  • From: Martin Hagne <martinhagne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: texbirds <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 16:28:28 -0500

ze the call. Richard first spotted it and it was only 10-12 feet away with
great looks for 1-2 minutes. That black bill is a giveaway! Possibly a new
county record?
Other nice birds today included a Philadelphia Vireo and Green Kingfisher. Have
not seen that kingfisher in that place for a few years. Used to be quite common
in that spot.