[texbirds] Help needed Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary

  • From: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 19:00:28 -0500

Help needed Warbler Woods Bird Sanctuary
I need observers for the upcoming dates

Thursday, Sept. 19th. Have two dr appts, leaving 920
Tuesday, Sept. 24th, have to leave at 920
Wed., Sept. 25th, having surgery
Thur., Sept. 26th, not sure if I can bird after surgery

If you can help, please let me know. Covering Warbler Pond most Important
during migration.  I'm assuming I'll
be "functional" some by that Friday

Susan Schaezler
WarblerWoods.org