[texbirds] Hazel Bazemore Park correction

  • From: "Judy Kestner" <jkestner@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Texbirds" <texbirds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2014 08:29:24 -0600

My birding buddy Mike CLIFFORD has been kind enough not to call me out for
re-naming him Mike Clifton in a recent post.  Sorry Mike!  And Hazel still
rocks.

By the way, the best bird of the Falcon CBC for me (though not in our count
area) was a Zone-tailed Hawk floating over the feeding station at Salineno,
just as we were departing for lunch at El Paraiso in Zapata.

Judy Kestner
Corpus Christi